Links

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Fresh papaya for potluck AidilFitri celebration today

Today, I manage to bring my papaya for lunch pot luck due to AidilFitri celebration in Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
The ripe papaya this morning before I pluck to bring for potluck
The papaya weigh 1,436 gm. Slight squash impact from the top papaya on the left side of this picture. Which I should take/pluck it on last Friday instead of today
Manage to get assistance in peeling the papaya
Can see how orange it looks

Kuih keria that being ordered by my boss for the potluck

During potluck session:
I have marked location of my papaya here






I am happy as people able to taste the fresh sweetness of my own plant and organic papaya. Which is freshly plucked by me this morning.
Till then, have a good day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment