Links

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Kindergarten in gated guarded area?

I was astounded when saw the banner for this "Rent for Kindergarten". As myself unable to enter that particular housing area using my access card regardless in the same housing area. Also non residents have to register each time to enter the gated guarded area. 
It seems illogical and unpractical to be. But seems it does not for others.


Corner house in the end of the road for that housing area opposite my housing area

Other issue non related to the above:
I face a deadlock that day when I want to go out from my housing area that day. It was weekday. and around 12 pm. My car unable to go through at all although the exit is less that 50 meters and within line-of-sight. 
Can see clearly the lorry park horizontally and blocking the road. Plus the car that being parked at the side of the opposite road

I have to reverse and took other route in order to get out from the housing area
I do find it ridiculous and very selfish of the lorry driver. By right, they shouldn't block the road regardless they wanted to bring down any furniture or etc..That is not an excuse at all. Everyone should play their part to unblock any path especially main road. Try to imagine if there is an emergency. That would be disaster or even catastrophe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment