Links

Sunday, June 18, 2017

For fun activity: Germinating seeds from fruit that I eat

Ever since I am into gardening, I always make sure that I should germinate all the seeds from fruit that I have eaten. Regardless I have limited land area at home. As I always treat them as precious seeds where sometimes the fruit now rarely to be found compare to previous time.
It is not an easy task. As I am bound to always look after them as germination via seeds have lower probability of survival. However if succeed that tree or plant normally will be more robust.
My attempt in germinating all seeds from fruit that I have eaten
Last week I have eaten honeydew. This week plum and mango king. Hopefully the plum and mango king able to grow with me.
The mango king that I have eaten. The seed is very thin and more flesh on the fruit
Till then, try to save the seeds from the fruit that you have eate. As I do find the more I germinate more plants I get. And I could also share them with my friends and those who need them more😘

No comments:

Post a Comment