Links

Monday, March 13, 2023

The pretty look of my angel hair jasmine flower

This is taken on the evening of 9 March 2023. Where my angel hair jasmine flower plant started to bloom after  129 days or 4 months and 9 days under my care. 
It does take a long time for it to bear flowers. But for me, it is worth the wait.
I am still learning the best method to care and make it bloom faster in a consistent manner. Regardless, I do put fertilizer on it every weekend. My fertilizing motto is to put in small quantities but frequently.
In terms of the fragrant scent strength, it is quite low to my nose. But it does grow stronger after leaving the harvested flower in a closed container for at least 3 hours. It also lasts a lot longer than my rose flowers. Now I can understand why the jasmine flower is used in the certain ceremony. Due to its long-lasting fragrant smell and the flower petals stay in shape longer than my rose flower. Despite the scent being an acquired one. I just happen to be able to appreciate it more now. 
The main reason for me to grow a jasmine flower is to be able to enjoy its natural fragrant scent when I am on my house compound. Also as it is thorn free. A better alternative than my rose flower plant. As I need to put extra care on my delicate skin.
Until then, have fun enjoying a good fragrant scent from your angel hair jasmine flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment