Links

Monday, July 24, 2023

Packing my calcium and boron fertilizer

This is taken on the morning of 5 June 2023. Where I manage to put this fertilizer from a 25 kg pack into a 20-liter pail and 5 packs of 1 kg.


This is part of my effort and investment to ensure my mango tree is able to grow better fruit this year.

I have used it earlier since 22 May 2023. I am able to see that my mango tree did not stop bearing new fruit buds even until today, evening of 6 June 2023.

The look of my mango fruits as per morning 7 June 2023.
This means that I am able to get mango fruits harvest by stages from end of June until October 2023. Since I notice that the tree starts bearing flowers since 3 April 2023.
I am hoping that all my mango fruits able to grow to full terms. To be able to harvest it in good condition. As last year almost 40% split and crack while it still intact on its stem.
Until then, have fun using calcium and boron fertilizer for your fruiting mango tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment