On 2 May 2026, I exercise that at 40 plus, being "on time" means starting early. To make an 8:00 AM meetup, I hit the "Power On" button at 5:30 AM. My body moves a bit slower these days, and rushing is a "System Risk" for my blood pressure. Here is how I managed the day.
The Mission Timeline
●05:30 AM: Wake up (slow start to keep my pulse steady).
●07:10 AM: Bath and face scrub finished.
●07:10 – 07:40 AM: 30 minutes of precision makeup.
●07:55 AM: Out the door in the car.
●08:10 AM: Arrived at my friend's (a quick pause for her "stomach calibration").
●09:10 AM: Successfully arrived at the Open House.
●02:55 PM: Back home. Mission accomplished!
The "Stay-Put" Makeup Strategy
To survive the heat and the "Three Highs," I used a layered defense:
1. Night Before: 7% Glycolic Acid to smooth the skin.
2. Morning: A gentle scrub followed by Face Primer (the firewall).
3. The Sandwich Technique: Setting spray between every layer of makeup.
4. The Final Seal: A heavy-duty fixing spray to lock it all in.
Senior Lead’s Quick Guardrails
●The Pace: Waking up at 5:30 AM wasn't just for vanity; it kept your pulse from spiking. Rushing is the enemy of your 130/99 BP.
●The Salt Warning: Open house food is high in salt. Watch out for the tickle in your throat, keep the Strepsils close!

No comments:
Post a Comment