Links

Monday, October 5, 2026

My Passport Picture After Giving My Selfie a Major Glow-Up!

Okay, so real talk: passport photos are widely used in formal form application. You know the drill; that harsh flash, the expression you’re forced to hold, and a background that does nothing for you. So this time, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Why settle for meh when you can DIY a passport photo that actually looks polished and put-together?

I started with a recent selfie; nothing fancy, just a clear front-facing shot taken in good natural light. Then, with a little digital magic (okay, and some serious patience), I transformed it into a studio-quality passport picture without leaving my room.
Here’s what I changed:

✨ Swapped my hoodie for a crisp white shirt, navy blue tie, and a smart blazer. Because if I’m gonna stare at this photo for the next 10 years, I want to look professional!

✨ Gave my background a smooth, solid blue makeover. No more random doorframes or laundry piles in the background. Just clean, official-looking blue.

✨ Kept my face real but polished. Added soft, natural-looking makeup to even out my skin tone and enhance my features subtly. No filter-face here. Just a brighter, fresher version of me.

✨ Made sure everything was passport-perfect. Facing the camera directly, neutral expression, and high-resolution so it prints crystal clear.

Honestly? I’m so pleased with how it turned out. It still looks like me. Just the most passport-ready, confident, and well-lit version.

No comments:

Post a Comment