Links

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil) as moisturiser replacement

My room-mate happens to finish her moisturiser. I suggested her to try the smallest bottle of 30 ml VCO that I am currently using since she did say she have no budget to buy the new one of hers. She pay RM 10 for the 30 ml bottle and start using it at night. She was happy to have alternative for her moisturiser and it works. She did even say that one scratch on her skin improves from being scar after she put VCO on it (she have quite sensitive skin). She did mentioned that her "telekung" did smell nice as the trace of VCO still lingers even after yesterday usage. Glad to hear improvement from her 😘.

My room-mate just bought Vaseline Chocolate as her daily lotion. The smell were  delicious😋.  Feel like you are putting on chocolate to your skin. There are also other type than lotion for Vaseline Cocoa Butter Range. However, I am not sure whether the other range of Vaseline Cocoa available in Malaysia. I have only smell Vaseline Essential previously when Guardian have the RM 1 lotion bottle promotion. It is my first time to smell Vaseline Chocolate since I just use VCO as my daily lotion. VCO alone is good enough as multi purpose golden oil for me😉.
I did get request from one of my customer to put the benefit of VCO in my blog for easy reference for her and her friends. Will try to put it in next entry:D.

No comments:

Post a Comment