Links

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Experience being hit on by a technical but poetic one

This happen last week when me and my room-mate were going for a short course that being held for 2 days in UMP Gambang. We went there by carpooling with one friend. This friend have feelings towards me. Each time on the going back trip, he will keep on trying to woes me.
On the second day, he wooed me with quotes from old poetry. The sentences that he used: "Ku gagal menyelami hati dan perasaan mu. Lantas kau tolak cintaku. Suatu hari nanti, kau akan tahu juga siapa diri ku".
I was shocked with the sentences and fall into deep, mute laughter in the midst of controlling myself πŸ˜. My room-mate did manage to control herself well. Fortunately we are almost at the drop off place at that time. After we bid him goodbye, we immediately laugh our heart off=)) It was unbelievable and clear cut flirt. Well enough to say. And he did score a point for being bold and transparent with his feelings towards me:>
Still, in the midst of his flirt he did praise me for keeping my well groomed attire, with pleasant make up on my maintain youthful face using Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO):x
Thinking at the positive side, this would means my method of maintaining my appearance would be correct (or not being too overwhelming or intimidating). If not, then that guy would not try too much to woo me openly in front of my room-mate (whom he just meet that day). So, if you happen to experience what I do, look at the bright side first. It would have a reason for everything. We just just need to see the bigger picture of it😊.

Till next entry, bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment