Links

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Why people love to ask when you will get new car once the existing paid off?

It has been a long break from my last post. That is because, I am a bit stressed out with my studies. Still, when I receive good news that my house already got her CF (Certificate of Fitness), it really sooth my wavering emotions😘.
Today, I went out with my closest ones. Then I told him that my car were about to finish her loan this year by July after 7 years loan tenure. However, I receive the same common sad question from him. That is = after that, you are going to buy which car? Well, I was surprised since he already owned 2 unit of houses😮. Being someone who is calculative, I asked him back. Why should I buy new car instead of new house for investment? Why I have to burden myself with another liability? Plus, I do wonder why don't they ask, what are your next investment instead? Well, I am not getting any younger to take longer loan tenure if I buy a car also. Might as well to optimize the loan that I am going to take for investment instead of loan for a liability.
To be frank, I am the person who always travel by bus. For those who are at my stage, they would definitely prefer to drive their own car. Yes, sometimes I have to attend meeting else where. But still I manage to reach the destination even though I am riding public transportation. That is were planning ahead comes. True, it is tiring taking public transportation. However, when you are travel alone like me, it is the best to travel by public transport most of the time.

Although my car is about 7 years old, her mileage still around 66,000 km as her owner only
used her for works and important errands only☺. Even during my time working in Siemens, I still take bus to go back my home town as for me the travel expenses in cheaper although my company did include car maintenance as one of the employee benefits. Still, I could go out and meet my friend in town or the next town by travelling using bus. Most of people that I knew always say that I am stingy as I hardly go back home town with my car. Well, I prefer that way. For me, it would be one exercise that I could do for myself by walking a lot. Plus, I do save a lot for the travel expenses and get to sleep in the travel trip☺.
I am the type of person that have gone through a lot from actual life experience. And today, I could say that I almost 80 % achieve the one that I have planned when I am at age 20+. I did plan to get a house by certain age. And I am proud of myself to be able to achieve my target to own my very first house😘. Why I already have plans since that long? As I would need to have a layout of my plan. And ensure to achieve the milestone that I have set.
For example, I bought my car in July 2008. Monthly payment is RM 500 per month as I do get advise to only spend 10% of my salary for my car monthly payment. Well my car is over 10% as the model that I have target already not for sale when I have the down payment ready. And now, I almost finish paying my car and can focus on paying my first house.
What matter the most is to open your mind for everything, screen it and have a good plan ahead. I have gone through plenty of free seminar, talks and etc. And learn from a lot of experience people who are willing even to mentor me. Their advise do helps me a lot along the way. Have to keep on learning.
Till then, have a good weekend.

Reference:
[1] The look of my hire purchase grant last 15 November 2016. After finished paid it last July 2015 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-hire-purchase-grant-of-my-first.html

No comments:

Post a Comment