Links

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My hire purchase grant of my first vehicle

I finish pay for my hire purchase in July 2015. But just manage to retrieve the original hire purchase grant today from CIMB Nusa Bistari branch. Almost 1 year from the date I finish my payment. This is due to the process to transfer my document to Hire Purchase CIMB in Johor Bahru from Hire Purchase CIMB in Menara UAB, Kg. Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
I bought my car last time in July 2008. I only took 7 years loan tenure after consulting few of my relatives and friends.
The best part is, I manage to finish paying it up not long after I start paying for my house. People would normally say "What a coincidence". As a professional engineer, I prefer to say all thanks to good planning and good timing.
First page of my hire purchase grant

Second page of my hire purchase grant
It is really a relief to only need to pay for my house only at this moment. With the increasing cost of living and daily expenses. I am really getting good timing and opportunity to have my own house in a gated guarded area with a really good price at that time. If not, I do not know and cannot guarantee the safety of my car even when it is parked at home in the porch.

For those who is taking loan tenure more than 7 years, I wish good luck in endevouring the coming years to get your original hire purchase grant.

Till then, have a good day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment