Links

Thursday, April 16, 2015

New trick to catch Cockroach without using pesticide

I was cleaning my messy room today after presentation research progress in faculty this morning. Then, 1 cockroach flew out from the cabinet. I was stunned for a while. Thinking was to kill the insect as I do not have my cockroach Ridset with me. Then, *-:) I got an idea. I frantically assemble my handheld vacuum. Turn on the plug, and vacuum the vicious insect in#:-S

The trapped cockroach. In struggle to get out from the vacuum

Keep on cleaning my room using vacuum. The cockroach already giving up as it already under piles of dust
The moral of the story, no need to panic when you see cockroach. Take a deep breath, think. And use the equipment that you have at that time. To have a handheld vacuum do helps>:) If I was using broom, the cockroach would still hiding in the most unreachable area.
Till then, have a good evening:x

1 comment: