Links

Friday, February 12, 2016

LED light dinner ~ not candle light ^_^

It has been a hectic week for me. Just finish cleaning Master bedroom last Chinese New Year holiday. And me and my friend did plan to have a picnic at the balcony. So, we manage to have it end of the week. Fortunately, the weather were good. Since I haven't install balcony lamp, we wanted to use candle. Unfortunately, I didn't remember where I put my candle since too tired to look for it. So, we end up using my LED lamp (that I use to do my make up and selfie) as substitute. 
It is a good thing not using candle. As the wind is strong that night. Plus, safer using LED as won't worry for fire if the candle fall to the picnic mat.

Proof picture of the picnic set.
Now I have one good picnic spot where easy to access toilet. Bonus, near to fridge:x

Till then, have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment