Links

Thursday, February 25, 2016

New location of Pusat Kesihatan Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) in Pekan campus

I am down with flu before my research group meeting yesterday evening. Don't have the time to spare to go clinic. As I am free today. So, I have decided to go to the Pusat Kesihatan UMP which situated in FKM (Fakulti Kejuruteraan Mekanikal).
I was devastated to see the relocation notice that being posted at the previous Pusat Kesihatan UMP. It was way beyond my sick mind to see such short and simple notice with no map and GPS coordinate.
The relocation notice on the previous Pusat Kesihatan UMP

Close up on the relocation notice. No maps, no gps coordinate
Since I am hungry that time, I decided to have my breakfast first before start asking around.
I have to ask 5 people in order to finally get the new location of the Pusat Kesihatan UMP.

The split road to the new location of Pusat Kesihatan UMP. No signboard at all. Which I personally found it is extremely dangerous for people who are not familiar with UMP Pekan campus or when heavy traffic flow on the road or when it is dark


Close up after I get into the correct path

Pusat Kesihatan UMP from far

Pusat Kesihatan UMP from parking

While waiting to get my prescribed medicine at the Kaunter Farmasi of Pusat Kesihatan UMP
Manage to snap picture on my way back to faculty from Pusat Kesihatan UMP

Picture on my way out from the UMP clinic


The split road path. Have to beware of incoming cars from the right lane/path


The recycle paper as replacement of plastic bag. Nice way to preserve the environment

The amount of medicine and vitamin that I get from the Pusat Kesihatan UMP
Simple maps from me

GPS coordinate: 3.548337,103.434119

Just notice that I didn't snap picture of the operating hours for the Pusat Kesihatan UMP. Will update it later. Sorry for that. Was too sick to think properly.

Update:
Operating hours of Pusat Kesihatan UMP. A new friend just help to send it to me
Operating hours of Pusat Kesihatan UMP:
1) Daily is from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm 
2) After the registration counter closed:
    Monday to Friday: 
    12.45 pm to 2.00 pm
    4.45 pm to 5.00 pm

    Friday:
    12.00 pm to 2.45 pm
    4.45 pm to 5.00 pm

List of emergency cases
I have also posted the information and link in the UMP e-comm system.
The one that being highlight in blue colour 


Hope the simple map that I have make able to help you to get to the Pusat Kesihatan UMP in Pekan campus safely.
Till then, drink a lot of fluid when down with flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment