Links

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Digging my first sweet potato at the side of my house

I plant my sweet potato using sectional cut last September 2016.
By 17 September 2016,  my sweet potato is growing more and started to creeping out to other places.
I decided to dig for my sweet potato last weekend for my breakfast. After almost 98 days (3 months and 7 days) from the date it was planted.

Digging process
The outcome from digging

The sweet potato only weigh 100 gram
The steamed sweet potato while I was boiling eggs for breakfast that day


The taste is sweet. Sweeter for me since I harvest fresh this morning

My cat, Dell smelling on my pulasan tree
Seems like I should wait 5 months instead of 3 months to harvest my sweet potato.
Till then, be safe while gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment