Links

Saturday, December 31, 2016

My mini extension that have 4 usb port which fit to put in my handbag

I have been using a small adapter which able to fit in my handbag for daily commute (the top one in below image). Since most of the time, normally there are only one wall socket available to be used. Such as prayer room or in eatery are such as McDonalds and etc.. Therefore, I always make sure to bring my adapter so that someone else able to use the power plug for their laptop or etc.

My current adapter on the top. Bottom is my new mini extension that hav 4 usb port

Example to show difference between these two (2) item. The mini extension provide extra advantage since the cable length is 1.5 metres and enable me to use my phone while charging easily

Close up picture
Comparison between my current extension  (on the right) with the mini extension (on left)



The cable length difference between my long extension (2 metres) and the mini extension (1.5 metres)

Can see clearly the mini usb able to fit in handbag compare to the long extension

Sorry for the leg. But justan evidence to show how cosy and comfortable you are able to charge your phone and still able to use it although the wall plug is high and far
What I like with this mini extension is:
1) small size. Able to fit my handbag for daily commute
2) able to use power port to charge my laptop or etc while traveling
3) the long cable length is an advantage for me to use even a far or high mounted wall socket, anywhere and everywhere


If you're interested with this product, can get it from me with price RM 80 per unit. At this moment, have promotion where you can get free delivery which applicable for order within Malaysia only 😉 Can contact me to order via whatsapp on 0167707527.

Till then, be comfortable while charging your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment