Links

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Germinating mandarin orange seeds this Chinese New Year 2017

I have tried last year germinate the mandarin orange seeds. However my attempt fail. Seems like my last attempt does not have enough moisture for the seeds to germinate.
Therefore, taking advantage of Chinese New Year this year I brave myself to try again.
Eaten in 24 Jan 2017. Courtesy to one of my Chinese friends

I start to let them grow on 26 Jan 2017

Found today that 2 seeds already growing roots. Which to be exact = after 2 days
This is calamondin (Limau Kasturi in Malay)


I really did plant and leave this one. Totally forget about it until today. While I was in the midst of cleaning up the area to plant papaya. I really need to mark also planting date on the label next time. In order to keep track growth rate of the plant😅
Hopefully my second attempt will be a success.
Till then, have an wonderful holiday during this Chinese New Year. And make sure your plant is having enough water during the holiday😉

No comments:

Post a Comment