Links

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Replant few seeds in pots

I am replanting few seeds that I have germinate for the past week. Among of them are Longan Brazil (still looking for the correct name of it), Calamondin (or Limau Kasturi in Malay) seeds, Lemon seeds, Green Apple seeds and Sapodilla (or Ciku in Malay) seeds.
Calamondin and Lemon seeds I germinate since week 4 Jan 2017.
Green Apple seeds already grow roots when I ate the fruit around week 15 Jan 2017.
All of them I collect from what I have eaten for the past 2 weeks. Basically, I didn't throw anything away. I even kept the peeled skin to be fertilizer for the rest of my plants.
Hopefully the lemon seed that I try to germinate here from the midst of calamondin seeds survive

This is seeds that I germinate. Details on what I germinate in the picture
Can see the roots is growing plenty of small ones
At this moment, the sapodilla (or Ciku in Malay) seeds have not sprouting roots yet. But I just replant it on soil
Hopefully all of them survive and grow healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment