Links

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Cooking rice with black glutinous rice under steam function in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker

This is taken late evening of 15 November 2019. I was experimenting in cooking 23 gm of rice with 1 gm black glutinous rice. I do add around 80 ml water to the bowl. And 160 ml water in the inner pot. I use function steam with rich texture for 12 minutes. I do line the bowl with my heat proof baking pad. To avoid scratch to my non stick inner pot. Better safe than sorry.
Actually, I was not too hungry when I cook the rice. But just to be safe in case I suddenly feel extra hungry. Since I have been feeling hungry 50% much faster than usual. Which makes me need to eat often, but in smaller portion of food.
The look of the cooked rice with black glutinous rice.
The look of rice with black glutinous rice and water. 
The look of the folded heat proof baking pad under the used ceramic bowl.

Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime with the aid of my 24 LEDs ring light.
I start to cook before I hang my washed clothes. It finished cooking by the time I went to take my back. Which is nice since I am able to finished and complete 2 tasks while let it cook.
Nowadays I need to eat rice in order to stay full longer. Plus bread have shorter storage lifespan compare to rice. Just that I need to plan ahead in cooking it before I started to feel hungry. Means I have to know estimated time for me to feel hungry😆💪.
Till then, have fun in cooking home made food.

No comments:

Post a Comment