Links

Saturday, November 2, 2019

My new extension with 6 power outlet and 5 USB ports output DC 5V, 4.2A

I have been aiming for this extension for almost 3 years. Finally, I received it 20 October 2019. It was like dream came true. I do think this suits online gamers. Somehow, it feels like I finally found my soulmate of power extension😆. It have 6 power ports and 5 USB ports with 1.8 meter cord length. Also have overcharge protection.
I do immediately test using it at night to charge up my Samsung J7 Prime phone using my 2.1 A charging cable. Where I plug the cable into 2.1 A USB port out of 5 USB ports to this power extension. Despite there are 2 more USB port of 2.4 A and 1 A.
3 types of USB output.
It took 1 hour and 42 minutes (102 minutes) to fully charge my Samsung J7 Prime phone while left 27% battery level that time.
Basically the charging rate is 71% per minutes. Screenshots of the conducted test.



Like me personally, I need minimum 5 to 6 USB ports near my bedside.

  • 1 for my USB fan
  • 1 for my USB humidifier
  • 1 for my Samsung J7 Prime phone
  • *1 for my Oppo A71 (2018) phone
  • *1 for my USB speaker
  • *1 for my powerbank
  • 1 power port for my laptop
*optional

Now I only use 5 USB ports and 2 power ports.

Unboxing process:




Till then, have fun enjoying fast charging with your new power extension with USB ports.

Reference:
[1] Side by side comparison between my compact extension (3 power ports, 6 USB ports, 2 meter cord length) and mini extension (2 power ports, 4 USB ports, 1.6 meter cord length) last 14 March 2017
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/03/comparison-between-my-compact-and-mini.html

No comments:

Post a Comment