Links

Monday, January 3, 2022

Reason I need more than an hour for both deep sleep and REM sleep for my night sleep

This is taken in the morning of 26 October 2021. Where I take the screenshot of my sleep last night.

As show above, I only get less than an hour for my deep sleep and REM sleep. What I do notice is I will get no dream at all if I have less than an hour REM sleep. If I get less than an hour of deep sleep, I will feel more lethargic compare to when I get at least an hour of deep sleep. Using a smart watch does helps me a lot to keep track of my sleep pattern daily. So I would be able to know what I should avoid and do in order to get at least an hour for both deep sleep and REM sleep.
Yesterday I was very busy with work submission where I arrived home after midnight. And get ready to sleep after 1 am. But I manage to wake up with my Subuh alarm. Which is a good sign. As if my body still feel not enough rest, it won't be able to wake up despite the loud alarm sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment