Links

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My still smooth skin despite the current hot and dry weather

This is taken in the noon of 25 January 2022. Where this is after Zohor prayer. Where I put on my homemade lips and face balm [1]. Followed by sunscreen. Then lastly touch off my homemade lip balm in pink colour. 
Despite my skin do dry up due to the current hot and dry weather, I am still safe from peeling condition. Which I am very grateful. This is solved by consistent usage of my homemade lips and face balm. The reason why I am using very minimal makeup application. 
One of my customer did give review that the homemade lips and face balm does helps her friend boils subdued the next day after applying it once it is cleaned properly. It is a very good review for me. As I also use the homemade lips and face balm on the insect bites on my skin. Especially after each gardening activities and works.
I am really glad my homemade lips and face balm able to help others out with their skin condition. 
I also notice that my pimples that pop out does not grow too huge after a consistent usage of my homemade lips and face balm. Well, such effect may varies to others. 
Even my fingers no longer have drying and chapping issues. A very good improvement for me. 
I have used various face cream to curb my drying skin last time. Among them is Egyptian Magic Cream [2]. It is a good product. But only available online for me to purchase. Not in the nearest store to my area. And it is much in the higher side compare to my homemade lips and face balm. And my lips and face balm does inspired from the usage of the Egyptian Magic Cream. 
Selfie taken using secondary camera in my Huawei Y9 2019 Prime phone. 
I am unable to make a daily blog entry like before due to my current workload. Have to focus to meet all the work dateline. Since it is more important for me. But will try my best to make an entry per week. Wish me luck
Till then, have a good time nourishing your skin with a good lips and face balm. 

References:
[2] My review on the Egyptian Magic Cream 

No comments:

Post a Comment