One of the small habits that really helped me manage my post-prayer weekdays routine, especially after Zohor and Asar. That is using a portable fan to dry my head and hair. Yes, you read that right! I personally find it super helpful, especially when I’m short on time and can’t afford to leave my scalp damp for too long.
The one I use has two powerful nozzles and very strong wind output. Its definitely not your average lightweight gadget! Just a heads-up though: it’s heavy (around 360g), so I highly recommend using a lanyard and keeping it safely hanging when not in use. Trust me, I’ve had it fall on my foot once and ended up with a bruised toe! 😅
💡 Pro tip: I also make it a habit to blow-dry my hair every morning after shampooing. It keeps my scalp fresh and prevents that damp, sticky feeling. Especially helpful in our hot and humid weather in Malaysia.

No comments:
Post a Comment