Links

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Rooms for rent in Pulai Hijauan

I went to see my house yesterday in Pulai Hijauan with two of my girlfriends. The first question that one of them asked me "How do you manage to buy such big house?" since she know my previous working position. Well, that will only be reveal to her or any of you in the property event that I help to organize this weekend. Then, she asked permission from me to snap picture of my house to send to her sister. She say that her sister works as manager but unable to buy house worth RM 700,000.00 in Shah Alam although her sister salary is more than RM 4,000.00 per month. Saying that her sister only entitled loan as much as RM 500,000.00 only after check with bank. That is why she was surprised for someone like me able to buy a gated guarded house with land size of 35"x70" in Johor Bahru. At that moment, my house were sold starting price RM 430,376.00. Can refer to the website for Bellis - Phase 2 Parcel 1.
The price for Cluster type Bellis that I bought in June 2013

Without determination, knowledge, good guidance and detailed calculation basically people like me won't be able to buy such big house. All thanks to my mentor who guide me endlessly for this huge and profiting investment $_$
Details on the event could be found in this link http://surexperience.blogspot.com/2014/09/seminar-pelaburan-hartanah-mampu-siri-3.html. Will update you on pictures of the event next week.
For those who are interested to rent the room of my house, do check the advertisement in mudah.com. I just post the advertisement there today under title "Rooms at Pulai Hijauan". We could set time for you to view the house. First come, first serve.
Till then, have a good productive weekend 😊

Picture of the house:
Middle toilet of upper floor

Front view

Side view of the balcony
Side view from back of the house

Middle upper room

Living hall of ground floor

Master bedroom

Living hall of ground flloor (view from kitchen)
Surroundings:
- 26.7 km (30 minutes) to Legoland

- 10.2 km to UTM Johor Bahru
- 10.8 km to Jusco Taman Universiti
- 17.1 km to Gelang Patah/Nusajaya
- 32.8 km to Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas
- 43.1 km to Pontian
- 23.9 km to Pekan Nenas
- 3 km to Kangkar Pulai
- 23.4 km to Columbia Hospital
- 26.2 km Aeon Mall Bukit Indah
- 22.9 km Istana Bukit Serene
- 26.7 km Sultanah Aminah Hospital

Amenities:
a. 3 km to 24 hours self laundry shop
b. 3 km to 24 hours mart
c. 3 km to clinic
d. 3 km to restaurant/food shop
Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2015/03/finally-my-house-key-is-within-my-hands.html

5 comments: