Links

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trip to 1 Malaysia Shop in Pramu, Pahang

Dear readers,

Sorry for the long pause of blog entry. Have a lot in hands at this moment. Plus, my so called gadget were a bit out-of-tune at this moment.
In the long pause, I just notice that my skin looks awful after make up mode session on night of 25 Oct 2014.
Make up testing session

Since I am currently wear minimum make up daily as I am focusing on the initial research works. Part that I notice: pores on my right cheek and the bridge of my nose. Result of trouble shooting; for cheek: less ex-foliating, less usage of blackhead remover. For pores, lack usage of pore tightener. Seems like I need to do pore tightener session for my face next week in JB. My skin still not adjusted to the dry weather near sea in UMP Pekan campus.

I happen to stumble on my portable humidifier and started to use it since 25 Oct 2014 onwards. Wow, the amount of water that being disperse were a lot. I do feel a lot better when waking up in the morning without the dry taste on my throat. Both me and my room-mate did notice our room become colder although the sun were blazing hot outside during daytime. My room-mate do want the humidifier to put in her house at her home town. Customer for me ^_^
My portable humidifier were usb powered. It have 2 mode, yellow for 3 hours and blue for 6 hours operation time. I love the design as I am able to put it in any type of container such as glass, tupperware and etc. Previously, I use it beside me in air-conditioned lab environment to ensure I have sufficient moist environment for my skin ^_^
 
With light on top of the humidifier

With light off on top of the humidifier. Functioning in blue light mode


On 26 Oct 2014, both me and my roomate planned to check places to buy fish in Kuala Pahang (we found that the fish were half cheaper in the wet market in Pekan than in Kuala Pahang on 29 Oct 2014). I put on some make up since it has been long for me doing so.
Fresh morning face with make up

Both of us ready to travel in the morning

Therefore, we started our journey by 8 am in the morning. We have our breakfast in Kedai Mat Nor in Kuala Pahang. The roti canai there were soft, not greasy and and thick. The coffee also were just nice for our taste.

Then we proceed to go to 1 Malaysia Shop. On the way, we go have a look on few housing development in the nearby area. At the same time, I do guide my room-mate alternative route to go to the main road as she experience road congestion on 25 Oct 2014 due to celebration of Sultan's Pahang birthday. We discover apartment icam (International College of Automotive), beside DRB-Hicom factory in Pramu, Pahang on our quest using the alternative road.

Upclose icam apartment

Entrance of icam

icam campus on the opposite side of the road
The design of the apartment were nice and fully utilised the land size. I would give bonus mark on the location as it is near main road and other facilities. That is the correct example on good utilisation of land and money for development. Wish to have such accommodation reflected in UMP Pekan campus. Then, student would not face difficulties such as need to have transport to go to classes and going out to town.

Me and my housemate found it is funny when we finally arrived at 1 Malaysia Shop as it is located in the middle of housing area.
Happy after finally get to destination = 1 Malaysia shop in Pramu, Pahang

Still, the shop there have more items than the one in Kuala Lipis, Pahang commented my room-mate.

After that, we continue our journey to Pekan. Since my mind have been set pre-default to fill my tank at Shell only on my way back to UMP Pekan campus. Which makes me always unable to see that I could actually fill in Shell on the way to 1 Malaysia Shop. In a good way, we did went to the wet market and I get to buy 1 kg of fresh passion fruit.

Passion fruits weight 1 kg

The fresh looking stem

And when I google on ways to cultivate passion fruit, seems like it is easy to do. I am saving some of them to plant them in JB.

After filling up my tanks around 11 am, we drop by to the Air Leleh Beach. However, we are unable to have a picnic there since the renovation of the facilities still in progress. Once the renovation complete, we will have good place to have picnic in the weekend ^_^

Air Leleh Beach, Kuala Pahang
 Hope you will enjoy reading my entry. Till then, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post. Thanks for sharing this nice blog. We also Manufacturers of Bedding Sets
    ..Welcome to visit my site!..

    ReplyDelete