Links

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What are things that you cannot do?

I was visiting my Uncle's family last week. I am sincerely hoping that my Uncle would recover well. And my Aunt plus her kids to be strong. Regardless the time need to be taken for him to recover, I do wish and hope my Uncle could be patient. Wish you get well soon dear Uncle.

I was asked such question by one of my Aunt's friend who come visiting her after we talk around 30 minutes.
It was a simple question "What are things that you cannot do?". Well it take me more than 2 minutes to answer that nothing do cross my mind at that time8-| She immediately conclude that there is nothing impossible for me to do. She did laugh at me when I still bringing up the question after 20 minutes as for her it does proves that there is nothing I could not do: Still, I am not satisfied for unable to point out one :-w

Well, being an all rounder do requires me to explore every single thing and every possibilities that can be done either humanly or via machinery :D
Last weekend, I stumble on a video of Beyonce re-choreography on Facebook that shows Yanis Marshall (which is a guy) who rocks the stage dancing in heels. The video clip were mind blowing. I do respect them for being able to dance in heels. Whereas I am a girl who can hardly strutted in my heels which is less than 3 inches when going for a dinner.
I am hooked up on their video on stage doing Spice Girls in British Got Talent 2014. Three of them really helps lift my mood up:D Plus handsome too:

Dancing in heels would not be possible with my current condition#:-SEven harder to keep in track of your fitness when you are a constant traveller and someone who never stop doing things until it is completed.

If you have anything that you cannot do, do share with me also. Maybe I could help to solve it for you.

Till next entry, have a good day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment