Links

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What's driven you to finish your studies?

I am in a slump nowadays. That is one side of being a girl = easily to become emotional once you're tired and down. Plus, juggling with work and studies. It was not easy peasy as it seems to be. This part where I start being envious with guys. They have less emotion to control especially when they not need to face the day of the month/:) Bless them.

Due to that, I have asked plenty of people what motivates them to finish their studies. One friend of mine did reply me. On what actually driven him to finish his Master in early 90's. His answer was simple yet powerful. He wants to be better than his friends. True, that is one of my motivation when I started to do Master.
And I do need to keep that motivation alive. I have already set my target and goals. What matter the most is how I am going to achieve it no matter what way.
As people would be more creative once they are under pressure. I am hoping to be one of them;)

And I also need to trust myself that I can do it. Plus to have faith in others and trust them when they help. Although the result would not be as same as what I do. Yet I still need to trust them and navigate them accordingly. That is how a good team were made.

I am very lucky to have a good friends and relatives who helped a lot especially to tend my precious babies when I am not around.

My baby Ismadi who was really spoiled as he wanted to be patted and hug for his sleep

Ismadi face as he was not satisfied playing with my feet
 Below is Ismadi play time with his teddy bear:
Yes. I get to bite teddy face !

Aum, bottom part of teddy being bite

Yay, I get teddy neck

Heads out teddy

Yargh teddy

Too tired after an aggressive play
My selfie with cage to get 3 more of Ismadi's siblings
The cute kittens who is only 3 months old

Play time for 3 of them after reach home. Very active at night
They are also one of the reason I need to finish my Master fast. Already missed them a lot when I am in Pahang to finish up my works. Thanks guys for helping to tend after them. We should be ready for my house warming before Ramadhan this year:>

Till then, do wish me to be in a good health;)





No comments:

Post a Comment