Links

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Event preparation for demo, and maintaining a fresh look

I have an event on last 19 Jan 16. It was a demo of a system to end customer. The event were schedule to start from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm of 19 Jan 16. However, the preparation that we do start as early from 16 Jan 16.
I am unable to get sleep at all at night of 17 Jan 16. Not sure whether too nervous or too scared. Still, I need to be presentable at all time. Can see from the pictures below😉.
Close up of my duck mouth during discussion on 18 Jan 16
 The no sleep face of mine. Using make up to cover all the flaw. Sorry for the duck face. Was in serious discussion that time.

Part of the team member

Me pointing to the event manager to lead him on points that need to be taken



Still maintaining my posture in discussion😊.

Preparation on morning of 19 Jan 16. The team make hot tea drinks for the customer our self.
The fresh morning face of the assistant who start standby since 7.30 am.
My morning face during morning discussion session 9.00 am.
Getting my cables to charged up my phone during 11 am session.
The event manager. I was demoted from the position cause need to be the secretary for the discussion.
Trip to UTM Observatory, the highest peak in UTM Johor Bahru.
Close up on the gate.
The view of the gate from far.
The demo were flawless. The event was a success and promising. We won't be able to have a smooth event without assistant from all the team member and supporting members. Really appreciate the cooperation from all side😉.

Till then, have a good day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment