Links

Thursday, January 14, 2016

My hair dryer assist a lot in keeping my hair dry, daily

I am a type of person who love to wear shawl daily. Due to that, I do feel better to have a dry hair before putting on the shawl. Especially cause I love to wash my hair every morning in order to be more awake😬.

I was smitten after introduced to the hair dryer by my gorgeous cousin in 2008 and never part with it ever since the day we met ❤️. She was using Panasonic EH-ND52. I love it since it helps me to have a dry hair before putting a shawl to go out. And it does feel better to sleep with a dry hair and makes me more comfortable.

Criteria that I have found in order to invest for a good travel hair dryer:
- need to be minimum 2000 Watt. The higher the better
- must have separate cool and hot shot. will have higher wind speed when separate
- must have features to protect hair
- must be fast in drying my thick hair
- must be within budget = within RM 100
- need to be minimum ionic since it this technology enable fast drying hair. But, you will definitely need to make sure not over drying your hair.

There are various type of hair dryer. But I would prefer travel version of it. Since I travel a lot and better to have travel version as it can fold and reduce space in luggage. Yet, need to get a powerful ones since I have a thick hair that will take longer time if using normal version.
My current travel hair dryer is Panasonic EH NE11. It was good with ionity (or ionic) features. But not enough to get faster drying time since I have a thick hair.
Plus, the hair dryer already getting hot faster while in use. Which only means, time to be replaced. I do wish a station that could help to refurbish and upgrade my hair dryer instead of replacing it 😉.

Now I am eyeing for better travel hair dryer that able to dry my thick hair faster and keep the hair soft. At this moment, I have 2 model in budget (not more than RM 100):
1) Panasonic EH NA40. Price RM 110 retail. Have tested this one. This one have separate speed for cool and hot shot. Have ionic feature
2) Panasonic EH ND62. Price RM 145 retail, RM 109 Christmase sale in Jusco. But this one don't have ionic features. Only the power 2000 W, which is good and fast to dry my thick hair.

I did found 1 model hair dryer that come with styling tools. Brand Pristech. Which I do found it good for a beginner since that will save a lot of money than to buy different type of styling tools. But it doesn't have the ionic feature in it.

Regardless what, need to make sure to use heat protectant product first before using hair dryer or any styling tools like straightener and curler. This is to ensure your hair to get minimum damage while using the heating tools.

Other usage of air dryer is to keep my damp clothes dry faster. Discover this when my friend have a spill on the trousers that being wear and manage to dry it within less that 1 minute without need to take it off 😬. Very handy

Below is my summary for hair dryer selection, focus on the model in Malaysia market in December 2015.
My summary based on hair dryer in the market
Till then, have a good dry hair day ❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment