Links

Sunday, January 3, 2016

USB Wall socket in my house

Last 2 week I did post about USB Wall socket. So, I would like to show the one that I am currently using in my house. Since I am in budget, I can only manage to have 1 USB Wall socket in every room in the house. I have 4 room.

As you can see in the picture below, I have upgrade every wall socket in my room from only 1 to 3 per port.
3 wall socket in every room with 1 USB wall socket in it
Up close on the USB wall socket

When the switch is on
Up close on the port in usage
Sorry on the background picture. Especially on the unfinished touch up around the wall socket.

There a various type of USB wall socket. Like in my previous entry, that one don't have on switch. But my friend like it very much since it have the port for 2 pin plug. Where my friend intended to use in the kitchen. In order to be able to charge phone and also use the port for blender or etc. Which is also a good idea since no need to bring charger around in the kitchen. That is what I am still doing now :(( Really envy my friend. Cause see further ahead than me [-) 

The one that I used, the output current is 1000 mA for each USB port. There are also type that have 1000 mA and 2100 mA per port.
When I google about the usage of the USB wall socket, it was already in Malaysia market since the past 3 years. But it was used in luxury hotel such as in Genting Highland.

Till then, have a good new year week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment