Links

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dell and Karim photo shoot in UTM

I have been requested to bring Dell and Karim to UTM as one of my colleague here interested to meet them in person after saw their picture.
Since they are already in UTM, I have decided to make full use of the time by photo shooting their pictures for self collection.










Karim vigorously scratching the tree root
Yes, this is the correct root for me
I think I saw something - Dell

Let me look at photographer now


Can you tell my gender? - Karim

Yes, another root for me
Oh no, I am falling - Dell
I am safe
I think I smell something green in here
I saw something else downstairs - Dell

Me in UTM - Dell



Back view of Dell
Add caption
Yum, still have chicken taste in my mouth - Dell

It is nice to be here in UTM -Karim
This place is good for me -Karim




Lets part ways here








Chicken is the best after a photo shooting session
Dell is for sale. Starting price is RM 1K.
Till then, have a good cat day:x

No comments:

Post a Comment