Links

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Racking storage with a handsome model ^_^

Actually this post is about my racking storage that I have install with help of my friend in the end of Jan 16.
It is a boltless rack. Where you only need a hammer to install it at home. Would be better to use a coated hammer as it would do less damage to the structure during the installation process.
The best part for my rack is it have wheel at the bottom part. Which I found it handy to move it around the house during cleaning process.

Below is the picture of the finish rack. Please take note that the cat model didn't come with the rack.





Sleepy eye posed

Dell is posing handsomely towards the photographer
Downwards pose



Side pose

Looking straight at the photographer
He is so handsome :x 
Till then, have a good weekday.

No comments:

Post a Comment