Links

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Cluster house in Setia Tropika, Model: Cycas starting price near 1 million ringgit

I saw the advertisement of this house last week while driving to pass Kempas area. What caught my eyes is the price of the house. The starting price is RM 983, 836.00. Wow!! More than double of my cluster house price which I bought in Taman Pulai Hijauan in July 2013. The type and size of the house is the same to mine.

Location =  Setia Tropika
Type = cluster house.
Size = 35 " x 70 ".
Built up = 2,615 sq ft.
Details on the house can be found in this link http://www.setiatropika.com.my/features.asp

The news on this cluster house is in thestar dated 2 September 2015
http://www.thestar.com.my/metro/community/2015/09/02/conducive-living-in-cluster-homes-developer-wooing-locals-with-attractive-packages-for-new-developme/

For me, you can wait as long as you want from buying a property. Or can also wait for the price to drop, which this I would doubt much. Regardless what, the property price would not wait for you at all. Therefore, buy while you still can.
But my advise would be, join our property seminar first before buying blindly. As I have experience and meet too many people where they have to fork up too much money to buy their property. Where I only pay less than 10% for my down payment for my house. This is because they do not have the correct step, method and strategy.
Till then, have a good investment research ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment