Links

Monday, May 2, 2016

Benefits of bringing my own USB extension daily


1. The normal condition of only 1 power socket per place
2. The power socket is located higher up. Sometimes same height with my head
3. The power socket located far from the dedicated desk

The features of the normal USB extension that I bring daily:
1. Cable length 3 meter
2. Have 4 power socket and 2 USB port
3. Have surge protector
    Benefit of having this is it helps to avoid from getting power spike.
    I have happen to use my USB extension for microwave and electric kettle at the same time. And the button of surge protector pop on as the heavy electrical load is switched on. I was devastated at first as I thought my USB extension gone since it is not working at all after that. Fortunately I notice the surge protector switch is on. When I off it, the USB extension works perfectly. It was really a life saver and cost saving. Worth my RM 60 for buying it.


Using my 5 port USB socket with my USB Extension

The length were just nice for the USB extension. And good enough to be used with my electric lunchbox

See how high the power socket is
Solution for the above wall socket.
Using my creativity by combining my handbag hook and my 5 port USB charger during UTM blackout end of March 16. Would be much easier if I already own the USB extension that time
The socket still far from bed

My 3 meter USB extension just nice to be used in UMP library, Pekan campus. Only have 1 power socket per pillar/location. This type of length can also be used when you're going for conference or seminar where the power socket would be located far away from seat
Would be nice to use USB extension than just a USB charger like this type. As I need min 2 power socket to power up my laptop and 1 to be spared for my companion. Where one of my friend bought this type that have 6 port USB with price RM 120 early this year. Which makes worth more to buy my USB extension.
If you are interested to buy the USB extension, can contact me for quotation.
Till then, have a good day charging your USB devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment