Links

Thursday, May 19, 2016

What inside my daily make up bag?

I have tried various type of bags to accommodate my make up gear for daily usage. And I do find the larger bag are just nice to pack on all of them. However, a large bag and complete set of make up is not suitable for daily usage since I am moving around while working. Yet I still need them to get a fresher looks through out the day.
Therefore, I have come out with a wish list criteria for my daily make up bag.

Criteria for my make up bag:
1) Need to have compartments especially to individually slot in make up brushes
    As I do found that the current make up size of make up bag in the market doesn't have make up brush compartment. If it have, then the accessories compartment will be smaller. I end up to have extra bag for the make up brush in my larger make up bag.
2) Size.
    Should not be bigger than iPad or A4 wide. Need be able to accommodate at least 1 blush, 1 mascara, 1 sharpener, 1 compact powder, 1 foundation/BB cream bottle, and etc..
3) Material.
    Should be at least waterproof. Makes it easy to clean for spill. More hygiene
    Hard case = better. As it would be heat proof especially when traveling.
4) Colour.
     I have to opt for black or dark colour. Less stained looks. Yet look formal in case need to bring it along into meeting room (as afraid my make up will be spoiled if leave in heated car while traveling).





 Above is the current make up bag that I am using for daily and travel.
A] The size is :
      1) Length = 210 mm
      2) Height = 160 mm
      3) Depth = 80 mm
B] Material = nylon
C] Colour = Burgundy

What I like about this bag is, it have compartment for me to slot in make up brush. As I normally need to put my make up brush in additional bag in order to keep them safe from harm being tossed unprotected in the midst of my make up gear.
But still, this design have plenty of flaw that didn't satisfy my ideal make up bag criteria. Seems like I need to design my own in order to satisfy my needs.
If you like this kind of bag to kept your daily make up, can pre order from me with price RM 40 (actual RM 45) excluding postage.
Till then, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment