Links

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

2 influence people that I get to pose with during my convocation day

I was doing housekeeping of some of my old picture and stumble on my degree convocation picture in year 20007 as Computer engineering graduate (below). Think this is the only pictures left. As the picture of me receiving my degree scroll already perish in fire that burn down my Mum's house in August 2013 [1].

If not for my Mum, I won't have the courage to take picture with these 2 influence gentleman
On the left of the picture is the Vice Chancellor at that time, Tan Sri Prof. Ir. Dr. Mohd. Zulkifli Tan Sri Mohd Ghazali [2]. He is the 4th Vice Chancellor of UTM (2001- 2008) [2]. When I look back this picture lately, I just notice that on the right of this picture is actually Prof. Dato’ Seri Ir. Dr. Zaini Ujang [2]. He is the 5th Vice Chancellor of UTM (2008- Jun 2013) [2].
4th Vice Chancellor of UTM [2]. 

5th Vice Chancellor of UTM [2]. 
Thanks to my Mum, I am able to pose with the above gentlemen
Actually I was forced that time by my Mum to pose with the 4th Vice Chancellor (VC) [2]. Now when looking back at this picture, I am grateful to her for forcing me. Since now the picture worth more than the time it was taken.

So, how about the rest of you?

[1] The look of my Mum's house after burn down in fire last 2013 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2015/03/the-loss-of-your-beloved-ones.html
[2] The Past Vice Chancellors http://www.utm.my/office-vc/history-of-the-office/

No comments:

Post a Comment