Links

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New addition to my family, a white female cat

This is my new white female cat. I found her end of September 2016 in eatery of Student Union Building (SUB) UTM. She have been around for a while. After asking around people who do business there, I decided to take her home since I could see she have good potential if well groomed.
Picture of her after being captured. I put her temporary in my lab while finishing up work
She was looking around her new surrounding
From the 2 pictures above, can see her tail have losses. Also the condition of her fur is quite bad.
I have bath her few times using a sulfur based cat shampoo. I also gradually feeding her from biscuits to mixed rice with wet cat food that contains herbs. My own recipe for the home made wet cat food.

I happen to have the time to spare this morning after feeding all my cats. I give the opportunity to her to roam around before transferring her to other cage.
She was exploring her new surrounding. Can see the fluffiness of her tail

Love her fluffy tail that is similar to feather duster
Her pose with few of my plants and flower
I am unable to snap front view of her. Since she is busy sniffing and exploring around her short lived freedom.
She still look skinny since she is quite picky on her food. As previously she just feed on biscuits given by kind people in SUB, UTM. I now feed her mixed rice with wet cat food that contains herbs to improve their skin and internal organs.
Hopefully she will grew healthier later on.

Till then, have a good day playing with your beloved cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment