Links

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Comparison between my compact and mini extension





This entry is to show difference between my compact extension and my mini extension. 
I am bringing both for traveling today as my mini extension wattage too low to be used for my hair dryer.
My mini extension can only be used to charge phone and laptops. Which suffice my need when travel for work daily.
My compact extension able to accommodate till 2500 W. Which suffice my need when travel and stay elsewhere for work trip. As it can sustain the usage of high voltage applications like electric kettle, iron, hair dryer and etc..



Close up on the compact extension with 6 usb ports and 3 power ports


Close up both my mini and compact extension. Can see the mini extension is half width from compact extension
For me personally, I would need at least these requirement for an extension:
1) minimum 2 to 4 usb ports : for 1 phone and 3 powerbanks
2) minimum 2 power ports : 1 for my laptop and 1 more extra for my companion
3) minimum cable length : 1.5 meters. 2 meters is the most convenient length

That is why I never consider the type like below:
As this one don't have power port at all

Hope this simple entry can help to give an overview for you on difference of each extension in terms of size, capacity and features.

Till then, have a fun time charging your devices when on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment