Links

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Long driveway that can parked 3 cars back to back

This is taken last evening of 1 January 2021. I happen to get opportunity to enter residential area in Canal Garden South in Horizon Hills. Where I found it is amusing to see the long driveway that can parked 3 cars back to back. Well the house there also 3 storey high. So to have long driveway does justify it.


The look of the 3 storey semi detached house with build up 40'x80' [1].

For me, I still prefer only 2 storey house. As 3 storey would be too much for someone without assist from helper or maid.
Till then, be safe while driving during these rainy days.

Reference:

[1] Size of houses in Canal South Garden, Horizon Hills https://gamudaland.com.my/developments/horizonhills/components/the-precincts/the-canal-garden/floor-plan/


No comments:

Post a Comment