Links

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The look of food during my birthday

This is taken last 14 January 2021. The look of food I get during my birthday. I am blessed surrounded with good people that gifted me with good food. I get to have lunch of roti jala and curry chicken. Which I heated it using my Philips pressure cooker while waiting for the ordered cake to arrive. Then I get to share a slice of the cake with others. Which then I get a cup of cendol drink. A really good day with good food.

The look of stacked roti jala and curry chicken
The look of the consumed roti jala and curry chicken.
The look of the ordered chocolate indulgence cake. It is tasties when it is less cold as it soften.

The look of the cendol drink.

Till then, be safe and full with food during your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment