Links

Thursday, January 14, 2021

The look of my baked yam

This is taken last morning of 8 January 2021. Where I decided to bake my harvested yam. The look of the fully baked yam after leave it in bake function for 45 minutes in my Philips pressure cooker. It taste very tender, sweet and tasty.
The look of the cleaned yam.
Marinate with turmeric powder, lemon black pepper, cajun power, fine salt and mixed herbs.
I add 2 turmeric leaves on the inner pot before pour the marinated yam.

The look of the cooked yam after 45 minutes. Can see the turmeric leaves shrivel up.
I do feel full after consuming the baked yam. Suitable for those who want to control their weight. Also for vegetarian.
The yam is harvested after 9 months planted.
Till then, have fun in baking yam in your pressure cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment