Links

Thursday, August 12, 2021

My self made lemon cake baked in my pressure cooker

This is taken in the noon of 12 August 2021. Where I finally able to make lemon cake. Although the overall look is not much due to chocolate rice sprinkle, but the taste is refreshing.


I did some modification of the recipe. Which makes the lemon cake a bit dense instead of fluffy. Well what matter is it taste good and edible😋. I am using the extra lemon I have at home. Since I want to make fully use of it.
I did add lemon peel from 1 lemon into the cake batter. Since I do not have zest tool. I tried to chop as small as I can. That is why can see the bits of lemon peel clearly in my lemon cake. It does add extra refreshing taste to it.
Till then, have fun in making lemon cake at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment