Links

Sunday, August 29, 2021

My take away breakfast: passion fruits with stingless bees honey

This is taken in the morning of 28 August 2021. Where I am preparing 3 unit passion fruits for my take away food. I do add 1.5 table spoon of honey from my stingless bees into the scooped pomegranate. The honey I harvested last 14 August 2021 [1].


The look of scooped passion fruits flesh mixed with stingless bees honey. I am using glass jar to preserve the benefit of stingless bees honey. So, need to handle the take away glass jar with care.
Pictures taken using my phone Samsung Galaxy A11. 
Till then, have a good enjoyable take away food.

Reference:
[1] 142 ml honey from 1/4 log stingless bees harvested last 14 August 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/08/near-142-ml-honey-harvested-from-14-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment