Links

Saturday, August 28, 2021

The look of fruit buds to my jambu batu (guava) plant

The progress look fruit buds to my jambu batu (guava) plant. Planted last 9 August 2020 [1].

The look of new buds last 4 August 2021.


The look of the semi bloom buds last 22 August 2021.

The look of full bloom buds last 23 August 2021.
The look of the buds after the pollens fall off last 26 August 2021. From here, it will start to develop to guava fruit if able to grow full term.

Last fruiting in August and September 2020 [1,2]. A long gap of fruiting due to lack of knowledge and experience in taking care of jambu batu (guava) plant. Now, I am more experienced and have better knowledge in tending after it. After study about it for quite some time during my free time. 

Hopefully it will grow till full term fruit. 

Till then, have fun tending after your planted jambu batu (guava) plant. 

References :

[1] Last 17 August 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/08/new-fruit-bud-to-my-guava-plant.html

[2] Last 23 September 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/09/6-flower-buds-to-my-guava-plant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment