Links

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Making new batch of my lips and face balm

This is taken in the morning of 9 November 2021. Where I spend time to make new batch of my lips and face balm for new order. This is basically the 3rd batch [1,2].
Price is RM 10 per 5 gm container of these homemade lips and face balm. Price excluding delivery. Can inform if want to order 10 gm (RM 25), 50 gm (RM 30), 70 gm (RM 35) size of this homemade lips and face balm.

I am using my new 250 ml glass beaker for this session. Really satisfied with the size of this 250 ml glass beaker. Just the nice size for my production amount per batch. Since it is near to full to the brim if using my previous 100 ml glass beaker [3].
The look of finely melted ingredients. I do use thermometer to monitor the temperature during meeting process. In order to get exact melting temperature for the used ingredients. Since the melting temperature for cocoa butter is between 32 and 34°C.
I make sure to add argan oil and vitamin E after the melting ingredients in lower temperature. In order to retain its benefits. 
I manage to fill in 5 containers 5 gm, 1 container 76 gm and 1 container 10 gm of this homemade lips and face balm. 
I get to deliver to one of my customer who is in recovery stage after operation on bladder. She did mentioned that her ageing skin still feel dry and flaky. Despite have used facial mask earlier in the morning. Hopefully my homemade lips and face balm will be able to help her to get smoother and well moisturised skin. As one of my customer already gives verbal feedback on the homemade lips and face balm. Saying that her skin is well moisturised despite sleeping in fully air conditioned room the whole night. 
I am really grateful to have the opportunity to learn in making my homemade lips and face balm. Since I am able to help those who have ageing skin issues like me. 

Suggested sequence to use this homemade lips and face balm:
1. Wash face with facial cleanser.
2. Apply toner.
3. Apply serum.
4. Apply this homemade lips and face balm.

Till then, have fun in using good homemade lips and face balm for your skin. 

References:
[1] The look of my homemade lips and face balm last 25 September 2021
[2] Gifting homemade lips and face balm last 16 October 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/10/gifting-my-homemade-lips-and-face-balm.html
[3] The look of my homemade eucalyptus balm last 2 November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment