Links

Thursday, April 14, 2022

The pretty look of pineapple fruit bud

This is taken in the morning of 13 April 2022. Where I notice fruit bud on one from three (3) planted pineapple plant outside lab area. It is initially planted in container last 31 January 2022 outside lab [1]. If I was not mistaken, this is MD2 type of pineapple plant.

Pictures taken using my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone.
This is taken using my colleague phone Vivo Y11. 

Yes, I know this pineapple plant takes 2 years to starts bear fruit bud. But it is still an achievement. Considering after covid19 outbreak for almost 2 years. Where most of the time, me and my colleague are unable to come to the lab due to the movement restriction order (MCO). Basically the pineapple plant is unattended at all during the covid19 outbreak of 2 years time.

What matter is the pineapple plant still able to bear fruit bud. Now is left to wait for the pineapple bud to grow bigger as fruit and ripe for harvest. Maybe after 2 months time. 

Till then, have fun in taking good care of your planted pineapple plant. 

Reference:

[1] The look of 9 pineapple crown planted in container last 31 January 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/02/planting-9-pineapple-after-discussion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment