Links

Saturday, April 16, 2022

New batch of lips and face balm

This is taken in the morning of 15 April 2022.  Where I make new batch of my lips and face balm as requested by my customer. This is after she used 2 container of 5 gm and 2 container of 30 gm. I am using new container.

The look of delivered lips and face balm. I give 2 container of pineapple fiber cookies. This pineapple fiber cookies is sugar free. But still have sweet taste coming from the pineapple fiber. 

The look of used cocoa butter in my 1000 ml glass beaker.
Close up on the used cocoa butter as main ingredient. 
So far my customer is really satisfied after using my homemade lips and face balm. As she said her dark spots does reduced a lot after consist application. Even benefit her husband. She apply it to his itchy and dry spots. Then, notice that spots recover faster than usual. 
As I have written earlier, this lips and face balm can also be used as lip balm. Since I was asked again on this matter. Despite I have explained and write quite a length in my blog entry last 10 November 2021 [1]. I am unable to put much writings in the container since it is a small container. Which need to use font size less than 8. Well, what matter is just use it and see how your body benefits from the usage.
As for me, I used this lips and face balm every time after bath on my lips, face, neck, hands, elbow, feet especially my heel. So far, I am no longer having cracked heel issue. It was satisfying to see how my homemade lips and face balm works wonder on my body. I prefer to focus in having healthy supple skin. 
Application wise, I would advise to dab or take a little of the lips and face balm. Basically apply it thinly or be frugal. Spread on lips and face. Let the skin absorb the balm. Can built up or dab and apply more as needed. I would strongly against in putting too much on per application. As you will end up to get a greasy lips and face. A little comes a long way.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good lips and face balm benefit on your body. 

Reference:

[1] The look of my lips and face balm in 5 gm container last 10 November 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/11/making-new-batch-of-my-lips-and-face.html

No comments:

Post a Comment