Links

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Repair my surge arrestor power extension

This is taken the noon of 28 July 2022. Where I manage to repair my surge arrestor power extension. A similar spot that I have done last 16 December 2019 with a different one [1]. 

A close-up look at the part that needs to be repaired. 

I just solder it back. Then it works perfectly fine. Really saved me a lot from buying a replacement surge arrestor power extension. Just take some of my time, and effort to troubleshoot and repair. The advantage of having soldering skills. All thanks to the class assignment and project during my degree time at UTM Skudai. A helpful skill even after 15 years of graduating. I remember I chose UTM Skudai as it is less than 2 hours to return to my hometown. I just prefer to have a short distance. Save my energy.

Until then, have fun repairing your surge arrestor power extension.

Reference:

[1] Repair work on surge arrestor power extension last repair 16 December 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/12/repairing-my-surge-arrester-power.html



No comments:

Post a Comment