Links

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Pretty look of blooming flower to my Harum Manis mango tree

Notice flower buds emerge last 3 April 2023. This morning able to see it blooms prettily. 
Close up of the one beside my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree.

The bottom part is quite low. I think I am able to harvest it later without using ladder.
From my observation, this time it bears fruit buds on the side that did not bear fruit buds last 20 June 2022 [1]. Hopefully will be able to get more harvest this time around. And pray it is safe from preying hands.
Until then, have fun taking progress pictures of your planted Harum Manis mango tree.

Reference:
[1] The look of fruit buds to my Harum Manis mango tree last 20 June 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-pretty-look-of-blooming-flowers-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment