Links

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

My pretty plump cempaka telur putih (Magnolia liliifera) flower bud

The look of my pretty plump cempaka telur putih (Magnolia liliifera) flower bud on the evening of 9 May 2023. First time bearing flower after planting it for 35 days. Start planting it last 5 April 2023 in 5 liter container. 


The flower bud smells fragrant despite haven't fully bloomed. I am grateful for the plant to start to bear flower. It makes me feel worth all the effort, time and energy spent caring for it. 
Update of the blooming cempaka telur putih (Magnolia liliifera) on morning 10 May 2023:


This is the second plant I planted at home. After the first one planted 23 August 2022 in 5 liter container died. 
I still need to learn a lot in tending after this cempaka telur putih (Magnolia liliifera) plant. In order to get it to bear more flowers. 
Until then, have fun tending after your planted cempaka telur putih (Magnolia liliifera) plant. 

Reference :

No comments:

Post a Comment